Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ComicConFan: Unidentified Walking Fuzzy



Amongst the many costumed super heroes can be found an occasional "Unidentified Fuzzy." Often measuring over eight feet in height, they have no identifying origin or booth that they belong to often miscategorized as the latest Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Neo Pet, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, or highly collectible Urban Vinyl character. Big game hunters have tried in vain to tranquilize these surly beasts only to disappointed when they find that there is no drug strong enough to bring them down. Most "Unidentified Fuzzy" enthusiasts have settled to just taking pics of the beasts as they pose and grope the "Scantily Clad Women Who Have Nothing To Do With Comic Books."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Sir , know your fans ! :-)

Boogervampire said...

Oh Skribbl! I so totally love all of these. I'll never have to ever go to Comicon in my life, because every story I've ever heard from my friends now has a face to go with it! Thank you SO much for makin' my day!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

It's the Digi-neo-ugly-monster-mon pet Z-29! I can't wait to buy it!!

Anonymous said...

dude.

awesome.