Thursday, March 30, 2006

fat barbarians



I wasn't really into superheros when I was a wee smear of shit, but I always dreamed of someday becoming a barbarian. Running across steppes, pushing giant wooden wheels, hacking apart fat guys in pits, and ravenging women with my massive pecks...hey, sounds like the life of a story artist! These drawings were made with Pelican watercolours and Faber Castell pastals on 140 lb Arches Watercolour papier.


Actually they were scribbled with photoshop on a stolen Mac while I tried to pull a weather vein from my arse. It was fun going IN....
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin world go round!

17 comments:

bob logan said...

Nice ball.

Osgood McSonogram said...

Daddy?

countfunkula1 said...

Gonad the Barbarian!

Skribbl said...

I like the ball action. Second, nipple action.

Victor Ens said...

Hahaaha! :-)))
These are GREAT ! Really, really funny.

warren said...

Gonad vs. Groo.

Who would win??

countfunkula1 said...

Gonad, he's got the balls.

walleye said...

The bigger the balls...the easier to sack. My money's on Groo.

countfunkula1 said...

You said sack...huh huh....

RoboTaeKwon-Z said...

Fucking hilarious!!! Great drawings walleye!

Toonacious_D said...

Sis Boom Bah! Go Nads!

Mark McDonnell said...

I'm really impressed with your stuff man. You have so many talents all wrapped up into one. You can really tell you spent a lot of thought and effort into making each sketch/piece into it's own idea. What can I say man, I really enjoy your work. I will bookmark your blog and make sure I keep comin' back for more. Thanks for the coffee breaks in the morning, REALLY fun stuff.

If you get time, please check out my blog and let me know what you think. Thanks!

MAC

http://markmcdonnell.blogspot.com/

Pat Pakula said...

kick ass blog!

the doodlers said...

Woah, sorry we havn't visited for a while! Here we find a few fat ones to enjoy. I think I'll turn in. Dreams of flesh will surely follow...

martin wittig said...

ha,ha,ha These are great!

Alina Chau said...

These are awesome drawings!! Love the style and the weight!!

goutwort said...

I love seeing gestures. Great work.