Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Caricature Time!



Meetings are the best place to do caricatures. You all sit at a table and face each other, thus exposing your target fully. The problem is that they can see exactly what/who you are drawing. I did this in a story meeting where we discussed story beats. If you've ever been in one of those, they can go on forever. Luckily it was just a small group and they didn't mind the sketching. I got to this version of our writer in three tries. The shape of his head inspired me.

3 comments:

John S. said...

This is a great drawing!
Post more of your caricatures, please!!!!!

Bob Logan said...

The accuracy and looseness of your caricatures fill my soul with rage. That's the scorpio in me saying, "job well done!".

Yours in hate and envy,

B.

Bob Logan said...

The accuracy and looseness of your caricatures fill my soul with rage. That's the scorpio in me saying, "job well done!".

Yours in hate and envy,

B.