Thursday, January 19, 2006

time to pop my blogging cherry


Okay, I've never done this so I don't know if it hurts or not. I've been screwing around with this idea and they've spiraled into these doodles. Usually I bury my crap and keep it all hidden in some dark corner of my shitty house (lest I force the world to bare witness to another canned idea), but in this new age of flailed inhibitions I suppose it is liberating to pull our dicks out and wave them in the wind (those of you without dicks can use appropriate body parts or perhaps an aptly shaped vegetable). I just hope its not too cold out there...my pecker is tiny and not used to the elements. It has done irrevokable damage to my life from the day I first layed hands on it, but I am fond of our history, and thus owe it a moment or worry.
So here I go....weeee.

7 comments:

Jeff said...

gee mr walleye sir you've got issues! but your drawings don't show it. consider you blog cherry popped. your'e welcome.

Bob Logan said...

Cocoa-Crispies!

It's the angriest blogger alive!

B.

Jeff said...

Actually Boboply I thought you owned that title.

John S. said...

It's a fight to the finish, Bobopoly vs. walleye for the title of ANGRIEST BLOGGER ALIVE!!!
Get over it, you gots buckets o' talent, motherf--er!!!
These are great drawings!

Maddie said...

I don't get anger form this post. I get.....aroused. Is that wrong?

Eliza Jäppinen said...

I thought it was wonderful use of the word dick, and I appreciated the opportunity to wave my own appendage be it vegetable or other body part. I thought it was sweet... But the sketch on the other hand needs no excuse to see daylight ;).

rngnt99 said...

These are awesome too!!! You have a great style!!!